Today your greatest competitive advantage is the people on your team
and in your department. Every department of the organization must
have the strongest and most qualified personnel running it every day.
Someone who thinks, acts, and cares…someone like you. As a
manager, your staff is a direct reflection of you and your business.
Allowing The JIREH Group to search for your ideal candidate while you are
doing what you do best…that is running your department. You must prefer
our candidate to any others you may currently be considering. We are
all aware that the right manager or employee will increase your bottom
line profitability by increasing productivity.
What you get for doing business with The JIREH Group…
– Discounted Rates. Our rates are below industry market rates.
– FREE search efforts. It is completely risk free for us to find you the best talent.
– We will coordinate the entire interview process including conducting on site interviews when at all possible, we will conduct past employment checks, references checks and we will qualify the candidate prior to submitting them to you.
– We will conduct drug and background screening when requested
– We will find only qualified applicants that not only possess your desired skills, but also those who would be fit well in the company’s culture as well.
– You have access to passive job seekers that you would not otherwise be able to solicit through our list of contacts, our database and company lists.
– You save time, efforts, and money by not having to sort through the aspirant under-qualified and “not a good fit” candidates. All applicants will channel through our company.
– Confident Assurance. While you are running your department we are aggressively searching for your desired candidate.
– Confidential and discreet search efforts in the event that an employee is in place and is to be replaced.
All of our staff are highly skilled, respectful, and we endeavor to maintain the highest integrity and work ethic when dealing with our Clients. We believe in the golden rule of business; do unto others, as they want to be done unto. We realize every need is different, every circumstance is different, as well as every Client and Candidate, but we specialize in people and relationships and we understand the unique needs of each individual Client. We understand every company and department has a certain way of operating and no two companies are alike. This is
what separates us from the competition and ultimately gets us to the finish line.
The Recruiting Process
Most important to a successful recruiting project is a thorough understanding of your operations, the specific requirements of the position to be filled, the corporate environment and company style into which the new employee will be placed. After in-depth discussions with you or your staff, we determine the requirements, responsibilities, education and personal qualities necessary to be successful in the position. Equally important, we try to gain a “feel” for the personality of your organization. Our recruiting process is conducted through referrals and by contacting people in the work disciplines and businesses where qualified candidates are most likely to be. We do not rely on unsolicited resume flow or blind ads. The talented people we approach are generally not looking for a new position. Most likely, they have not registered with an employment service, nor are they currently reading help-wanted ads. They are among the two-thirds of the qualified workforce who are unreachable except through a surgical recruiting approach. They are, however, people who may be interested in an opportunity when it is brought to their attention in a professional and discreet manner.
The JIREH Group recruiting assignments often start with our large central database and professional competency network. Because of our recruiting efforts, hundreds of new names are added weekly and older records updated. When existing files prove inadequate, we have the know how to locate candidates directly. Our inquiries are made in strict confidence, and your company is not identified until a candidate expresses definite interest in the position. If we feel there is a fit, we then take steps to recruit the candidate.
When one or more candidates express interest in the opportunity, we evaluate them on the basis of their qualifications and work history. We present for interview only those individuals who best fit the assignment
profile. References are thoroughly checked–– every time. After the interview or interviews, we debrief both you and the candidate, then follow up to ascertain the candidate’s interest, provide additional information and resolve any misunderstandings.
We assist in composing and extending the offer and in negotiating any changes. When needed, we can also provide relocation assistance and cost of living comparisons. Once the offer is extended, we stay in constant touch with the candidate and any spouse to resolve remaining issues and facilitate a prompt acceptance and early starting date.
You—and clients like you—have been the cornerstone of our business for over twenty years. We will do everything possible to meet your requirements and to delight you with the quality of our service and thoroughness of our efforts..